Romantic camping getaways for couples
Looking for a down to earth, romantic trip away for two?
The Rekindle Romance tour is for couples who want to do something special together that’s a little off-beat and different with a few luxuries thrown in, to make it extra special. Or, if you want a weekend away without the kids and without blowing the budget, our romantic camping getaways are perfect.
This tour doesn’t run during the winter months in June, July and August. If you’d like us to let you know when the next one is on again contact Paul 0422 178 723. In the mean time, check out our weekly Scones in the Forest day walks.
Days: 3 days
Where: Wyanbene Caves, Deua National Park
Group size: min 4 – max 10
The camp is fully catered with meals made from locally sourced produce from Sage Farmer’s Market in Moruya.
The menu includes a full breakfast (bacon and eggs or muesli options), damper, lunch and dinner and marshmallows for roasting over the camp fire.
Including freshly brewed coffee over the camp fire each morning, and selection of 5 teas varieties. When you book let us know if you have any dietary requirements to cater for.
We have conveniently located pick-up points in key locations where you can safely park your car or access public transport.
Tents with sleeping mats.
We also offer optional glamping experience at Deua Tin Huts for $150 more per night. We’ll pick up guests from Huts at 10am once breakfast has finished. We’ll provide you with a basket breakfast goodies including bacon, eggs and muesli options as well as tea and coffee.
Including, bushwalks and national park entry
Warm clothes (it can get chilly at night)
Swimmers (if summer)
Dry pit toilet
Remote camps = sealed toilet with pop up tent (for privacy) which tours are they?
No phone reception – your guide will have a satellite phone for emergencies.
Applied First Aid Certificate.
Why you’ll love this tour
With our busy lives and constant distraction of technology and social media it can be hard find time for each other. But in our opinion, there’s nothing more romantic than making time for your partner.
Except maybe watching the sunset over the mountains with a cheese platter and a glass of wine. Or stargazing by the beach at night, going to sleep to sound of the wind in the trees and waking up with only the lyrebirds for company. Now that’s what we call a couples retreat.
Tailored to you
We’ve designed this tour so it can be tailored to what like to do as a couple. If you fancy yourself the adventure pair we cater for that. If you prefer more chill factor that’s fine too. You can even stay a little longer if you like!
If you’re creature of comfort and it’s the glamping experience you’re after you have the option of cabin style accommodation at Deua Tin Huts.
Can we bring our friends?
Of course! Create your own couples retreat by getting a group of friends together. Or just have a special weekend away for two. If there are other couples on the tour, you’ll have the option of doing group activities or taking time out from the group on your own. You’ll also have a private camp spot in a secluded area away from other guests and your guide.
What you’ll see and do
- Sunset experience and stargazing over a wine and cheese hamper
- Campfire fun with full dinner, marshmallows and stories
- Night time spotlighting (spot yellow belly gliders)
Animals and wildlife
- Echidnas, wombats, red necked wallaby, swamp wallabies, eastern grey kangaroo.
- If you’re up just before dawn you might even spot a platypus.
- This is prime birdwatching county. You’ll see kingfishers, honey eaters, robins, blue wrens gang gang (these are the smallest black cockatoo, their call sounds like a creaky doors).
- At night we’ll go spotlighting and find possums, gliders and owls (beware of serious cute factor).
Activities to chose from
- Sunset experience and stargazing at Wallaby Hill or on the beach
- Day trips to wineries
- Swimming in the Shoalhaven river in summer
- Bushwalks (Wyanbene caves, Big Hole walking track, Marble Arch)
- Roast marshmallows over the fire
- Day trip to local historic town Braidwood